It's Where I Run: Central Connecticut

I live in central Connecticut.
 
This run was on Wednesday, November 4th early in the morning.

It's an easy 5K route in our neighborhood.


Early morning start!

Photobucket

Heading down our street.

Photobucket

There is an industrial park at the end of our street---pretty crazy.   I can make some loops in all of the parking lots to add a little extra mileage in my runs.

Photobucket

More industrial park. This is a dead end--one of my favorite roads to get an easy .75 mile added onto any run.

Photobucket

This is the turn around spot at the dead end road.

Photobucket

At the end of the dead end looking up the little hill to the street we live on.

Photobucket

Heading up another small hill to get into our neighborhood.

Photobucket

Down our street. Beautiful, quiet morning.

Photobucket

Uh oh! Past our house. We had a big branch fall on Halloween night. Sad for us to be loosing this whole tree next week.

Photobucket


Past our house and going up another hill at the other end of our block.

Photobucket

This looks nice now, but watch out! Drivers often speed on this road and is often  the most risky part of my runs.

Photobucket

Venturing into the next block over. The moon was still up.

Photobucket

Biggest hill workout I've ever done. It continues around the corner.....uff da.!

Photobucket

The views from the top of the ridge.

Photobucket

Sunny view. Good morning, sunshine!

Photobucket

I was taking in the scenery.

Photobucket

Gorgeous.

Photobucket


Finally made it through this block and I get to enjoy the downhill. If you look closely, you can see the windy road that takes me back down to the risky road.

Photobucket

Turning the corner back onto our street.

Photobucket

Coasting down the hill to get right around the corner to our home.

connecticut

Back home! Looks like we'll be raking leaves this afternoon.....

connecticut

Nike+ Username: kkbs15
IT'S WHERE I RUN.
0 Responses