Holiday Metabolism "Rev"

There are so many days when I could just run and run and run. I'm sure most of you could agree. 

However, did you know that doing High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) will  burn more calories and help you lose more fat? To learn all about it, click HERE.

Therefore, I have just created a Nike+ Challenge that will help us get more of these workouts in from now until the end of the year. Here is the Nike+ Challenge description: 

Looking to "rev" your metabolism for the Holidays and keep it constantly going to maximize caloric burn? High Intensity Intervals "rev" the metabolism a ton! Let's work on interval training and speed work until the end of the year! How fast can you get your 10K?!

 

Click HERE to join the Challenge! 
 

I hope you have fun with this - I know I will!
1 Response
  1. Ben Berry Says:

    I joined the challenge!